Friday, November 30, 2007

Yuma, Arizona to Calexico, California

Finally in California! In CA you can’t ride the freeway if there is a frontage road. The frontage road was the worst road I have ridden on the trip. It probably hasn’t been paved in 20 years. The weather started out ok but about 2:30PM a huge thunder storm rolled in and it started to rain, not just a little rain but in was cats and dogs.

Daily Travel Stats:

Travel Time: 3 Hours 44 Minutes 40 Seconds
Travel Distance: 65.72 Miles
Average Speed: 17.5 mph

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your in my hood!!!

Anonymous said...

Mikael,

Way to go making it to California, what an accomplisment. Sorry to hear that the frontage road is the worst road yet. Sounds like this trip is NEVER easy. Good job and good luck with the last leg. You make me proud Mikael. Hey, are you eating your salads still? or do you need me to come and make you one? ride hard
love kandis

Anonymous said...

Hi Mikael Keep up the good work! Cant wait to see ya! LOve Courtney!

Anonymous said...

Mikael, it was great to see you in California. The ride has been brutal, I'm sure, but it will help thousands. As always, I'm proud of you and delighted to be your friend after all these years.

Jeremy

Anonymous said...

Mikael,

GOOD JOB!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT YOU ARE ALMOST HOME. WAY TO GO. IM PROUD OF YOU STAYING THE COURCE NOT MATTER HOW HARD IT GOT.

TAKE CARE

KANDIS