Monday, November 5, 2007

Injury Report...

If a picture says a thousand words than tell me what this next picture tells you.

I e-mailed an ultra cyclist and told him the problem that I was having with saddle sores. His suggestion was to cut a hole out of my saddle the size of the sore so that it doesn’t rub on the saddle. I didn’t want to cut my new saddle so I put my old one back on. By looking at the size of the whole I cut out you can get an idea of how big the sore is. It helps a little but that is about it. His other suggestion was to ride standing up and I tried that for an hour. My legs were burning. Sometimes I feel like I can’t catch a break.
To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: