Monday, November 5, 2007

Biloxi, Mississippi thru New Orleans to Gray Louisiana

Cool morning 55 degrees, foggy. It cleared up in the afternoon with a high temperature of 77 degrees. It has been flat for a while. I’m looking forward to riding some hills.

Like I said before I loved to play sports. This is one of my soccer pictures.

Start of the day in Biloxi, Mississippi. You can see the fog in the background.

They were closing the bridge for construction and I just made it thru.

Downtown New Orleans

This is the bridge that I rode to cross the Mississippi. Nice shoulder. More on this in a minute!

Louisiana, these trees are growing in the swamps.

Daily Travel Stats:
Travel Time: 7 Hours 7 Minutes 33 Seconds
Travel Distance: 139.14 Miles
Average Speed: 19.5 mph

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: