Wednesday, November 14, 2007

El Reno to Texola, Oklahoma

The morning temperature was 55 degrees with an afternoon high of 62 degrees. There was a 35 MPH cross wind with guests of 42 MPH. I had to ride leaning into the wind so that I wouldn’t get blown over. It was uphill most of the day with an ending altitude of about 1800 ft.

At the summit of Mt. Hood with one of my best friends Jason

Start of the day in El Reno, Oklahoma. Check out the wind!

Riding in Oklahoma

Oklahoma scenery

Canadian River, Oklahoma

Daily Travel Stats:

Travel Time: 6 Hours 47 Minutes 9 Seconds
Travel Distance: 133.01 Miles
Average Speed: 19.6 mph

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: