Saturday, November 10, 2007

Harwood thru San Antonio to Austin, Texas

It was warmer this morning with a temperature of 70 degrees and a high temperature of 86 degrees. The terrain today was more rolling hills. There was a head wind in the morning but when I turned to head towards Austin the wind was slightly towards my back. What a difference it can make not riding into a headwind.

Family photo

Start of the day in Harwood, Texas

Alamo, San Antonio, Texas

Texas State Capital in Austin

Texas rainbow at the end of the day

Daily Travel Stats:

Travel Time: 6 Hours 36 Minutes 10 Seconds
Travel Distance: 126.64 Miles
Average Speed: 19.1 mph

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: