Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ames thru Houston to Sealy, Texas

It was warmer this morning, back up to 55 degrees. The high temperature was 81 degrees. The terrain was flat. It is always tougher to ride through big cities because of all the stopping and starting. Plus, there was construction on almost every road around Houston. One thing I’ve noticed about Texas is they are not afraid to build roads, big roads! Their overpasses and interchanges look like they are out of a science fiction movie.

The Cascade Run Off is a 15k run that I started running with my dad when I was 12.

Start of the day in Ames, Texas

Texas scenery 30 miles west of Houston

Downtown Houston Texas


Daily Travel Stats:

Travel Time: 5 Hours 10 Minutes 29 Seconds
Travel Distance: 100.50 Miles
Average Speed: 19.4 mph

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: