Friday, November 9, 2007

Sealy to Harwood, Texas

It was foggy and humid morning, 65 degrees with a thick fog. As soon as the fog cleared it warmed up quick to 87 degrees. Very strong head winds today. The terrain became a little more rolling after I left Houston. I stopped riding early today because we needed to drive into San Antonio to have a new shifter and derailleur put on my bike. I have been having problems shifting since about the 3000 mile mark and we finally narrowed it down to the shifter and derailleur.

The Hood to Coast Relay with best friends Aaron and Jeremy, what a great time!

Start of the day in Harwood, Texas

Rolling hills on the way to San Antonio

Texas scenery on the way to San Antonio

Sunset driving into San Antonio to get my bike fixed

Daily Travel Stats:

Travel Time: 4 Hours 56 Minutes 25 Seconds
Travel Distance: 83.01 Miles
Average Speed: 16.8 mph

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: