Friday, November 30, 2007

→ URGENT REQUEST – PLEASE READ ←

Each and every one of you who visits this blog makes an extraordinary difference to me as I undertake this ride. I could not do it without your support – in fact, if it was all about me, I would have quit a long time ago.

Now, I really need your help. To attract corporate sponsors and corporate donations, I need to show how much attention this blog and ride are attracting. PLEASE forward this link to EVERYONE on your contact list and request that they visit the blog. Please support me in having 10,000 people visit this site by December. It will make an enormous difference in helping me complete the ride. Keep visiting the blog regularly there are going to be several changes and additions to the blog that I think everybody will enjoy.

Thank you so much for whatever help you can provide.

With love,

Mikael



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mikael -

You should put your dates up on Myspace. Use it as a venue to gain exposure.

lb

Anonymous said...

Mikael -

You should put your dates up on Myspace. Use it as a venue to gain exposure.

lb

Anonymous said...

Mikael,

Proud of you keep it up, i am spreading your word and your message. Just because im not there driving for you daily does NOT mean im not thinking or supporting you. Everyone I tell is amazed and proud of you. Remember that not only support like donations, and book purchases, but prayers are also a huge support to you. NEVER forget how many people are praying for you. Mikael their are people all over this Nation who are praying for you, and you don't even realize it. The amount of people that you, MIKAEL LUMAN is affecting is endless. Keep up the work, the attitude, and the miles, and you will suceed, in this ride and in life. Mikael i miss you guys, hang in there.

Kandis,

oh and just because im not there dosn't mean you shouldn't be eating your salads! love ya

Anonymous said...

Hi Mikael! I will forward this to everyone I know and urge them to visit your site and support in whatever way that they are able. I am so glad that our paths crossed and that our families paths have crossed. My sister and parents just got to meet your mom on their visit to Portland. The Lustig family has you in our thoughts and prayers.

Kate