Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Springer thru Oklahoma City to El Reno, Oklahoma

It was a cool clear morning with a temperature of 54 degrees. The high temperature was 77 degrees. The wind shifted from the south to a strong wind from the west. The ride was slightly up hill most of the day with the elevation of Oklahoma City around 1200 ft.

My dad and I getting ready to run the Hood to Coast Relay

Start of the day in Springer, Oklahoma

Oklahoma City

Oklahoma City Memorial in downtown Oklahoma City


Daily Travel Stats:

Travel Time: 5 Hours 31 Minutes 31 Seconds
Travel Distance: 107.33 Miles
Average Speed: 19.4 mph

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: