Monday, November 12, 2007

Burleson thru Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas to Springer, Oklahoma

The day started with thunder showers and cool temperatures. It cleared up and warmed up in the afternoon. There was still a strong tailwind. It was mostly flat in Texas but when I crossed over into Oklahoma there were some rolling hills.

Start of the day in Burleson, Texas. Today was the first time since Massachusetts that I had to wear my rain jacket.

Downtown Dallas, Texas

The Dallas Cowboy’s new 1 Billion dollar stadium

The Red River, the Red River separates Texas from Oklahoma

Welcome to Oklahoma

Rolling hills of Oklahoma

Daily Travel Stats:

Travel Time: 6 Hours 2 Minutes 39 Seconds
Travel Distance: 131.06 Miles
Average Speed: 21.6 mph

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: