Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Jennings, Louisiana to Ames, TX

The coldest morning of the trip thus far, 41 degrees, chilly! The temperature warmed up quickly with clear skies and a high temperature of 70 degrees. The terrain was flat and I was able to make good time.

Mikael, Lara, Kelianne and Jeremy. This is a picture of my brother and sisters.

Start of the day in Jennings, Louisiana

Welcome to Texas

Sabine River, separating Louisiana from Texas

Texas scenery just across the border from Louisiana

Once again I got stuck on a rode with a wide shoulder. J/K


Daily Travel Stats:

Travel Time: 6 Hours 22 Minutes 41 Seconds
Travel Distance: 129.81 Miles
Average Speed: 20.3 mph

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: