Saturday, November 3, 2007

Lillian thru Mobile, Alabama to Biloxi, Mississippi

It was another cool clear morning, 55 degrees. The wind was blowing out of the NNW. The high temperature was 77 degrees.

This is a picture of my first year playing baseball. Sports were my life growing up. All I wanted to do was compete and I always felt I needed to be the best.
Alabama sunrise, Lillian Alabama
Start of the day in Lillian, Alabama
Mobile, Alabama
Welcome to Mississippi. I don’t know if it is like coming home but I am getting closer.

Daily Travel Stats:

Travel Time: 7 Hours 15 Minutes 29 Seconds
Travel Distance: 124.81 Miles
Average Speed: 17.2 mph

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: