Friday, November 2, 2007

Injury Report...

It still hurts. The worst part is stopping and then starting again so I just keep on pedaling.

This is the seat, cyclists call them saddles. This is the saddle that I had been riding for about 7000 miles. When I bought it about a month before the trip the sales person at the bike shop said that if I didn’t like it to bring it back and try something different. It wasn’t comfortable from the start but I kept thinking I would get used to it. I hadn’t. After 7000 plus miles of trying I finally gave up and bought a new one. Words of advice: “If something doesn’t feel right, don’t force it for 7000 miles. Try something different”.

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: