Friday, November 2, 2007

Crystal Lake thru Pensacola, Florida to Lillian, Alabama

I am sure glad to be out of Florida. It seems like I was there forever. It was a cool morning. The temperature was 55 degrees but it warmed up quick. The high temperature was 82 degrees with a slight breeze. It was a great day for riding. I finally feel like I am getting my groove and my motivation back.

Picture of my 7th birthday

Start of the day in Chrystal Lake, Florida

Perdido River Bridge, leaving Florida and entering Alabama. This was the most downhill I have had in a long time.

Welcome to Alabama, Finally!

Alabama Sunset, Perdido Bay

Daily Travel Stats:

Travel Time: 6 Hours 45 Minutes 17 Seconds
Travel Distance: 121.07 Miles
Average Speed: 17.9 mph

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: