Friday, November 30, 2007

→ URGENT REQUEST – PLEASE READ ←

Thank you to everyone who forwarded the blog link to their contacts. If you haven’t yet, I would greatly appreciate your help in spreading the word.


Now, I really need your help... This ride is getting long and the money is getting short. I am requesting additional help from everyone that views this blog. I need donation to successfully complete this ride. I am running out of money and the success of the trip and the mission is in jeopardy. Your donation can make a huge impact in the success of A Generation Free. If you are not able to donate money at this time there are plenty of other ways that you can show your support. I am in need of media exposure. If anyone has contacts with the media please forward me the contact information...It would be greatly appreciated. Please be generous by giving anything you can or just spreading the word about my efforts.

To make a donation go to: http://www.agenerationfree.org/

Thank you so much for your help!

With love,

Mikael

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

michael, keep your head up. the money and support is coming, I am sure. Remember to keep positive.

Your friend, Jeremy

Anonymous said...

I love you guys and miss you so much, cant wait till you get back. As soon as I see you I'm going to give you a big bear hug! I'm so glad nothing really bad, {like an accident} has occurred yet and I don't want it too.
Love your grand daughter+niece Courtney! A.K.A Muffin

P.S.~Wish you lots and lots of faith and luck and LOVE. One person once told me "If you don't have LOVE in your life than you wont have one."

Anonymous said...

Mikael,

Hang in there this is the "ELEVENTH HOUR" the ride will go on. Remember "it's not the mountain we conqure but ourselves" Im sure you have found that you have conqured a lot during your ride, that you have learned evrery single day and that is what matters. Good job Mikael you are amazing. love kandis