Thursday, November 1, 2007

East of Tallahassee to Crystal Lake, Florida

Not to bad of a ride today. Slight head wind and some rolling hills. The temperature was in the mid 80’s with a bit of humidity.

This is a picture of me when I was 6 or 7. I used to go fishing with my grandfather every year at Diamond Lake in Central Oregon. I though you might like to see some pictures of me as I was growing up.

Start of the day, just east of the Florida State Capital, Tallahassee.

Florida State Capital Building, Tallahassee, Florida
The Florida Panhandle
Econfina Creek

Daily Trave Stats:
Travel Time: 5 Hours 18 Minutes 55 Seconds
Travel Distance: 100.87 Miles
Average Speed: 18.9 mph

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: