Thursday, November 15, 2007

Texola, Oklahoma to Amarillo, Texas

It was a chilly 31 degrees this morning. It warmed up a little in the afternoon but the wind was blowing so hard it still felt cold. Amarillo is at about 2500 ft so I was riding up hill most of the day. Not only was I riding up hill but I was riding into a strong headwind.

Best friends Aaron, Jeremy and Jason

Start of the day in Texola, Oklahoma. Cold, Cold, Cold!

Welcome back to Texas. It doesn’t even look like the same state

Northern Texas

More of Northern Texas

Daily Travel Stats:

Travel Time: 6 Hours 48 Minutes 21 Seconds
Travel Distance: 104.79 Miles
Average Speed: 15.1 mph

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mikael,

Great picture of "best freinds"

How right you are!

Keep on pedaling, our prayers are with you!

Jeremy