Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Dania Beach to Miami, Florida

Another hot and humid day with a strong head wind. Beautiful scenery though.

Start of the day in Dania, Florida

Miami Beach in the background

Island separating Miami Beach and Miami

Miami, Florida in the background

Daily Travel Stats:
Travel Time: 2 Hours 12 Minutes 11 Seconds
Travel Distance: 31.70 Miles
Average Speed: 14.3 mph

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

2 comments:

Debby with a Y said...

Well darn! I LIVE in Dania, I am a member of South Broward Wheelers, and we would have loved to ride with you if you wanted the company, but somehow your posts come to my RSS reader two or three weeks late and I didn't even know you were here. I hope you enjoyed riding through my little city. Keep on pedaling!! :)

mdluman said...

Please e mail me with contact information. I would love to talk with you. mdluman@800meters.com