Friday, October 26, 2007

Thought of the day:

Mara introduced me to Martin Cohen. Martin had something that I wanted. Martin expressed himself the way that I have always wanted to be able to express myself. These last 3 days in Miami were some of the most productive days of the trip. I have learned a great deal about myself and about whom I want to be. I have started to become complacent with my life and with the way that I want to live it. Today I am going to strive to be the best that I can be. Not just on the bicycle but in every aspect of my life. If and when I do that everything that I am trying to accomplish with the ride and A Generation Free will become clearer. I need to be the person that A Generation Free stands for. I will be that person. This is my passion and I won’t give up on that dream. Thank you Mara and Marvin for helping me find myself and for challenging me to be the best I can be. Keep reading the thoughts and I will continue to show you who I really want to be.

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: