Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thought of the day:

Why did I write a book? I never planned on writing a book but I wanted to build my foundation A Generation Free. I thought I could use the book as a way to tell my story and use the book sales to help fund A Generation Free. The book doesn’t just tell my story but by telling my story it will give people a better understanding of my life and why I am promoting A Generation Free. 800 meter is an accurate account of my life. There are many things in the book that I didn’t want to put in it but I couldn’t write the book without being 100% honest. I don’t want to give too much of the book away because I want people to read it. I want to apologize to anyone who has ordered a book and hasn’t received it yet. The books are on the way, finally. What a draining process it has been. You won’t be disappointed. The book is great. In the next couple of days I will have some sections of the book on the www.800meters.com web site.

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: