Monday, October 29, 2007

Laurel thru Tampa/St. Petersburg ended in Clearwater, Florida

Today was not as hot as it had been but it was still humid. Windy, Windy, Windy and right in my face.

Sunshine Skyway Bridge 15.1 miles long
Sunshine Skyway Bridge 15.1 miles long
And you thought I was joking when I said it was windy.

Daily Travel Stats:
Travel Time: 3 Hours 26 Minutes 20 Seconds
Travel Distance: 61.59 Miles
Average Speed: 17.9 mph


To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

3 comments:

Mara Schiff, Ph.D. said...

Thank you so much for the acknowledgement, Mikael. It is my honor and pleasure to be working with you. You are an exceptional man with so much to offer. I will forward this site on to Martin as well.

Gratefully,
Mara

Mara Schiff, Ph.D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My family has been keeping track of your journey! Wow, we are all amazed - especially my kids. I look forward to reading your book.