Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Thought of the day:

After spending about 4 hours the last 2 days with Mara talking about my book, my foundation and the 12,000 mile bike ride I realized that I haven’t done a good job explaining what I am trying to accomplish. Nobody really knows what is going on inside my head or the feelings in my heart. Why did I write the book? What is A Generation Free? Why 12,000 miles. Between now and the end of the trip I will make clear my intentions and try my best to let everyone into my heart and my mind. Everything that I am doing now has a purpose. I need to put it all together so that it makes sense.

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: