Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Injury Report...

It hurts to sit but I just keep on pedaling. I am going to try and make the blog more exciting, so here you go.Even though this might embarrass me a bit, I want you to have an idea of what I looked like April 1, 2007. This picture was taken about a month after I started riding. I planned the 12,000 mile bicycle trip last year and I didn’t start riding until March 5, 2007. Before March 5th, I had only been on a bicycle one time in the last 18 years. I was not a cyclist when I started riding, but I had a goal and a dream. I didn’t have my own bicycle yet so I borrowed one from a friend that my dad rode with. When got home after riding 30 minutes I was thinking, “What have I gotten myself into”? Remember this picture was taken after I had already been training for a month.

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: