Saturday, October 27, 2007

West Miami thru the Everglades

It was another hot and humid day with a nice tailwind. It felt good to be back on the bike but that only lasted so long. Today I had a lot on my mind and a lot to think about.

I’ve always wanted to see a Manatee. I haven’t yet but I will keep on looking.
It was good to be back on the bike but it doesn’t look that way. Nice wide shoulder.
Panthers! Did you know there are Panthers in Florida?

Part of the Gulf of Mexico, looking out to the Ten Thousand Islands.

Daily Travel Stats:
Travel Time: 3 Hours 7 Minutes 33 Seconds
Travel Distance: 71.18 Miles
Average Speed: 22.7 mph

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: