Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Thought of the day:

Why do I feel like I am the one that needs to do something? Because I can! I don't think anything happens by chance. I know without a doubt that I experienced the things in my life so that I could make a difference in others. Knowing what I know and experiencing what I experienced I can't just do nothing. I am lucky to even be alive. When you read 800meters you will know why I. Not a moment goes by that I don't think about the adult and children that need my help. They need to hear my story and they need to learn from my past. More importantly we need to develop and teach these skills to our youth so that they will have the tools to make better decisions. I know I can make a difference and I won't stop until I do. I will not quit. Just like the ride.

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: