Saturday, October 27, 2007

Thought of the day:

What does A Generation Free mean? When I came up with the name A Generation Free I made a list of what free meant to me. I had been addicted to drugs for 10 years but free didn’t just mean free from drugs. It didn’t just mean free from jail and prison. Free is such a powerful word and that is why I chose it. I didn’t just want to be free from drugs but I wanted to be free from all the garbage and baggage that was holding me back. I wanted to be free to be the best Mikael Luman I could be. I have gotten a way from that I little lately and I am trying to get back there. I don’t want to be selfish though. I want everybody to have a chance to be free. That is what A Generation Free is about, giving every child the skills necessary to be free from anger, crime, drugs, guilt, hate, poverty, shame and stress. I want to live in a nation where every child has the skills and the tools to be the best they can be. Through A Generation Free we can build a better nation. A freer nation!

Please if you have any comments or suggestions drop me an e-mail mdluman@800meters.com. I would love to hear your thoughts.

No comments: