Sunday, October 28, 2007

Everglades thru Fort Meyer ended in Laurel, Florida

Yes! Hot and Humid! When I was riding down the east coast of Florida into a head wind I said to myself, I can’t wait to get to the west side so that the wind will be at my back. Didn’t happen! Strong head winds today. At least it helped keep me cool.

Start of the day in the Everglades.

Fort Meyers, Florida

Another painful looking picture, I will try and smile more.

Somewhere on the west coast of Florida.

Daily Travel Stats:
Travel Time: 7 Hours 14 Minutes 38 Seconds
Travel Distance: 124.28 Miles
Average Speed: 17.1 mph

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

3 comments:

Mara Schiff, Ph.D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mara Schiff, Ph.D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mara Schiff, Ph.D. said...

You rock, Mikael.
Your passion and commitment is an inspiration. You are one of the most extraordinary people I have had the pleasure of meeting in my lifetime so far. I am honored to be a part of your journey.