Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Injury Report...

I don't have anything new to report. It hurts to sit, so I decided to show you some photos of my first major bicycle crash. I had been riding for about a month. Still riding the borrowed bike. It was raining and cold. My hands were numb and I was going down a hill. I hit a bump and lost my grip on my handle bars. I fell so hard I broke my helmet. I was out of it for a few moments. The bike seemed OK so I got back on and rode about 30 miles more. I didn't even know that my elbow was split open until I got to camp and took my jacket and shirt off.
I had a concusion and got my elbow stiched up. I was scared of going down hills for a while after that.

To leave a comment, just click below on "Comments." Also, if you would like to send me an email you can email me at mdluman@800meters.com I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: